ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What to make a better K4M's in Torque and BHP ???

Clio II 1.6 16v 2 Doors
Follow the Images :

We tested with and without the Unichip Tuning, but the Dyno Graphs got "destroyed" after a GPF in the Windows Machine that hold the saved files.

So, We was able to check if my Air Filter is working properly, the Blue Line is WITH AIR FILTER ( Cold Air Intake ) the Red Line is WITHOUT is ( Nothing on the Throutle Body ).

Calibrated using 100% Ethanol.

Power-Graph :
powergraphvj0.jpg

Power-Numbers :
powernumbersgm1.jpg

Torque-Graph :
torquegraphlj7.jpg

Torque-Numbers :
torquenumbersaa8.jpg

Let me know you opinions please...

Regards!

CrackBoy

Last edited:
  Lionel Richie
100% ethanol??? what moddifications have you made to the fuel system to accept 100% ethanol?? you must use bigger injectors or can the stock ones handle the flow?

Clio II 1.6 16v 2 Doors
In Brazil if you use 100% ethanol you got Tax discount ( Great Ones, can reach 75% less ). So, there´s no problem to run 100% Ethanol on the car, it comes from the Factory FlexFuel ( you can use any proportion of Gasoline and Ethanol , or each one separate, it´s up to you... the ECU do all the calculation and the Engine Works Perfect in any Case ) No Modification in the Pressure/Fuel System Lines are needed.

Best Regards!

Lionel Richie
ah ok, so its already flex fuel

we gained around 70-100hp by running on E-100 ethanol, but that was a 4.0L V10 race engine!

anyone know if you can buy the turbo kit for k4m as one package and just fit yourself?

p.s. that is a good figure you made there

Clio II 1.6 16v 2 Doors
Nope... But here in Brazil I know a guy that is selling it´s "turbo kit".

He did by himself... it´s not bought entire from a place and installed.

Regards!

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
Here in Venezuela they modify the ECU with the RS map....everyone and their mothers does it...lol

7k rpm limiter kicks ass....

ClioI Ph.3 1.6 16V
For what you need your limiter at 7k?

There is 107Nm left at 6.5k, if you interpolate that kurve you have 75Nm at 7k or something like that....:lolup:

Clio II 1.6 16v 2 Doors
For what you need your limiter at 7k?

There is 107Nm left at 6.5k, if you interpolate that kurve you have 75Nm at 7k or something like that....:lolup:

I agree with Oliver, there´s no need to put the RPM Rev to 7k if your car can't sustain the Torque and Power after 5.750... The curve needs to continue growing, not going down as the stock camshaft does.

Maybe after the Catcams camshaft the curve could be different and you could rise to a 6.7k maybe...

Regards!

M

mini-valver

I'm running a 7.5k rev limiter, makes power right up to it and torque starts to drop off
around 6.5-7, which is probably dude to the short runners.

19102008128.jpg

Clio II 1.6 16v 2 Doors
I'm running a 7.5k rev limiter, makes power right up to it and torque starts to drop off
around 6.5-7, which is probably dude to the short runners.

19102008128.jpg

Mini-valver, tell me... 139.9HP on wheel or on the Engine? How many Torque in Newton-Meters and in what RPM is it´s max? Can´t see on the graphs.

Thanks mate!