MartinR Car 182 Jan 11, 2013 #1 As above for a mk2 clio had a search but seem to get mixed results. Want standard colour no chavvy blue or white Thanks in advance
As above for a mk2 clio had a search but seem to get mixed results. Want standard colour no chavvy blue or white Thanks in advance
G guysy Car BG 182 Jan 11, 2013 #2 I *THINK* Its these (T5) sometimes t5 also shows up the bigger 501 sidelight type bulbs but I think these smaller ones linked are the right size. Can be had from renault for about a quid each if your close to one. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-X-1-2w-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35c31f9fe3 Double check before ordering though.
I *THINK* Its these (T5) sometimes t5 also shows up the bigger 501 sidelight type bulbs but I think these smaller ones linked are the right size. Can be had from renault for about a quid each if your close to one. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-X-1-2w-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35c31f9fe3 Double check before ordering though.
G guysy Car BG 182 Jan 11, 2013 #3 Osram and cheaper: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-T5-286...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item56517d45f9
Osram and cheaper: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-T5-286...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item56517d45f9