ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What VPN do you recommend ?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
My streaming service seems to be being scrambled. The provider reckons its due to some ban during Premier league times, and recommed a VPN.

From a very quick look, Express and Ghost seem to be good options, but can anyone shed any light?

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26
My streaming service seems to be being scrambled. The provider reckons its due to some ban during Premier league times, and recommed a VPN.

From a very quick look, Express and Ghost seem to be good options, but can anyone shed any light?
If you've got an android device and want to watch premier leauge games, I use vola sports to stream from covers all PL games.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Oh I don't want to watch football at all, can't stand the game. I just stream all my normal tele through IPTV app, but it wasn't working yesterday, I assume because there was matches on.

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Yeah +1 for ExpressVPN, decent discount if you buy 6 or 12 months at a time.
It's really fast and lets you speed test various connections and gives you endpoints in most regions.
Has apps/configs for most devices and platforms.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Well, tried ExpressVPN to no avail. I could connect to all manner of servers around the world, but my APP wouldn't connect. Got onto customer service, went through settings, DNS leak shows not connected. Tried it from their end, no issues.

An hours worth of to and fro, and they cannot figure it out, so have refunded me. Weird.

Looking on google, seems Ghost are recommended if using Virgin Internet

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Well, tried ExpressVPN to no avail. I could connect to all manner of servers around the world, but my APP wouldn't connect. Got onto customer service, went through settings, DNS leak shows not connected. Tried it from their end, no issues.

An hours worth of to and fro, and they cannot figure it out, so have refunded me. Weird.

Looking on google, seems Ghost are recommended if using Virgin Internet

strange one tbh I’m on Virgin and never had it fail to connect on any device!

Clio 182
Anybody had experience with SurfShark VPN ?

I like it, however have to sign / switch it on everytime I open my firefox browser or is that normal?

Anybody had experience with SurfShark VPN ?

I like it, however have to sign / switch it on everytime I open my firefox browser or is that normal?
I was with SurfShark. You can set it to auto on when you open your device. I got my money back as it strangled my bandwidth. From around 50mb to less than 10mb. Just wasn't viable for live streaming.

Honda. Tesla Someday
ExpressVPN all the way. I have been with NordVPN, Ivacy And TunnelBear. ExpressVPN is by far the fastest and most stable I have used so far.

If you use my friend link, you get 30 days free (and I get 30 days added on to my subscription lol).

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Well, no point now because the streaming service I was using has basically told every to get fucked and they can't be arsed to sort anything in any quick time. Nice.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Just to bump this up im looking at a VPN for stuff.

Would need it for a couple of MacBooks, iPhones & iPad.
Looked at ExpressVPN and its $6 per month for 12 months, Watched a couple of videos on set up and looks decent.

Can anyone tell me if I can download it onto all my devices and run it through them all ?

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Just to bump this up im looking at a VPN for stuff.

Would need it for a couple of MacBooks, iPhones & iPad.
Looked at ExpressVPN and its $6 per month for 12 months, Watched a couple of videos on set up and looks decent.

Can anyone tell me if I can download it onto all my devices and run it through them all ?

Ye put the app on each device and away you go

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Been quite a few arrests of streaming service providers recently, would appear the industry are starting to take serious action against it.

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
I've recently switched from ExpressVPN to Hotspot Shield and I'm pleasantly surprised, app is a bit nicer and seems to run smoother.

This is why I switched

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Whitelabeled from which service/provider? Sorry if dumb question but couldn't see it above :)