ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What you guys think of these rims on a ph1?

02' PH1 172
Modern-Line-16-3tlgnew.jpg
Modern-Line-1-tlg-16new.jpg

They come in either et15 or et25. Would these offsets work on a ph1?

I wanna go for the whole euro look for my ph1. These are the best i could find in my area

02' PH1 172
I was leaning more towards the second one, but ye the first one does look good too. Thinking of painting the middle the same color as my car

golf
im going euro, getting fks this month
sorting wheels next month and getting colour coded, cant wait XD

02' PH1 172
i dont think the ph1 on that thread looks bad at all.. i wonder how much they gonna cost me here..

not on a ph1 unless the whole thing is eurod, cnt just stick wheels like those on with it standard lol

photochop of chris old ph1. think it would have looked great if he did it... :)

carboncopyeuroclioxa9.jpg

photochop of my current ph1

eurolookphquicksmallhehbd7.jpg

02' PH1 172
ye i think they look good on a ph1. gonna have to get a soild drop on it tho to make it look good. How do you go about applying stretched wheels? are they just wheels that are too small for the rim that are made to fit? is this safe?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Image056.jpg

had a 2 inch dish, if u start getting major dish your ET is very wrong and will screw your car

02' PH1 172
mag-ez002.jpg

and these?? a shed load cheaper than the other ones, they come in a 38 offset and have a fat ass dish!!

RS RIP
and these??

look almost the same as the ones at the top of the page, just a bit diff..

lenso-nx.jpg

Wheels are allright ; need a little more 'filling" though... one more spoke or so. Too much "see-through" and the brakes are just too small to look at on a clio