ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what you guys think?

:D i have a silver clio dynamique,

i might get a carbon fiber bonnet (proper one not a skin)
and also carbon fibre the black side strips and bumper strip and also the sport spoiler,

do you think this would look goos ans i want to be different and not just colour code it,

also i dont want to get big 17/18 wheels so i might just stick with the basic 15s or get a set of 172/182 16s for it, :S

what colour would suit best, black or silver, any help appreciated as i want to make my clio different but not eddied off with fiberglass here there and everywere, :D :D

M2 Competition
Sounds good mate, do the carbon fibre, and then get some anthracite (dark grey) wheels.

The bonnet will look good, but colour coding might look better.

Also make sure you've got silvervision bulbs, and lower it 60mm.

will look mint!

M2 Competition
pm richard clio cup, he's selling some, will find you a link mate

Edit- he's already sold them mate, but keep looking and you'll find some. i think renault sell them, or make a wanted thread...

Civic Type-R
Lol like this you mean :rasp: (photoshop I did by the way)

bubbles1824xd3.jpg

RacerStu said:
Lol like this you mean :rasp: (photoshop I did by the way)

bubbles1824xd3.jpg

now that is stunning, can u make the car silver and do the bumper strips black and lower 40mm please mate, ill be very greatful :rasp: