ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What you think so far ?

I like it, nice simple design, good solid title at the top and easy to navigate, after a short look just one niggle, I personally would shorten the page lengths, it seems that they are all set the same as the know your hardware page, could be that you havent got round to it but thats my 2 cents :)

R26
It's good. But imo you need to shorten the page length as said above and leave a bit more space from the bottom of your header image and the start of your content.....

172cup
nothing... i wondered if he done vnc support... as i thought he was starting up an IT type company.

All of my computers (and work) have vnc and various IT support companies through it

172 Cup
Aah fair enough.

I use Real/Ultra VNC every day so was going to see if I could have helped you.

172 Cup
Of a fashion yes mate.

UltraVNC is an easy to use, fast and free software that can display the screen of another computer (via internet or network) on your own screen. The program allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other PC remotely. It means that you can work on a remote computer, as if you were sitting in front of it, right from your current location.

If you provide computer support, you can easy access your customer's computers from anywhere in the world and resolve helpdesk issues remotely ! Your customers don't have to pre-install software or execute complex procedures to get remote helpdesk support. UltraVNC allows you to remotely control a computer over any TCP/IP connection.

UltraVNC key features include FileTransfer, Video Driver, Encryption Plugins, MS Logon, high performances over all kinds of connections, Viewer Toolbar, JavaViewer with FileTransfer, autoscaling and serverside scaling, Multiple Monitors support, Repeater/proxy support, good Security and Text Chat.

UltraVNC also has powerfull addons like Repeater, SingleClick packager and Nat to Nat connector, that help you to easely handle the most complex connection situations.

UltraVNC runs under Windows™ operating systems (95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003...), but its embedded JavaViewer allows you to connect (and make File Transfers) from a simple Web Browser on any Operating system supporting Java™ (Linux, Mac OS...) to an UltraVNC server.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Thanks Griff that sounds neat, going to try and find a download now. How do you connect to the clients pc?? do they have to press something there end? ill have ago now anyways

172 Cup
Conteo said:
Thanks Griff that sounds neat, going to try and find a download now. How do you connect to the clients pc?? do they have to press something there end? ill have ago now anyways

The clients PC needs to have a VNC server running at their end. It's really designed to be used when you frequently need to remotely connect to another machine rather than a one off.

Fiat Panda 100hp
whats tis about the?

Your customers don't have to pre-install software or execute complex procedures to get remote helpdesk support. UltraVNC allows you to remotely control a computer over any TCP/IP connection.

I have installed the server and the viewer now, how does my mate control my pc then?

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
I used WebEx this week, which was well impressed by.

Gave someone from the internet access to one of my term servers, which wasn't in my DMZ, or NAT'd, and they took control of it to do some troubleshooting, all over port 80 :O