ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What're the main differences between a mk2 ph3 and ph3?

05 clio dynamique
As the title says; it might sound stupid but I don't know the difference. I have a 2005 1.2 16v dynamique and I thought it was a ph2, I didn't even know there was a ph3, but apparently it's a ph3?

Could anyone please be kind enough to list the differences :) Sorry for the newbie question!

Kyle

05 clio dynamique
Front bumper got new grilles, 15" dynamique wheels became sport wheel copies too.

They the only differences? I did wonder why some ph2's i'd seen had different alloys to my dynamique. Obviously makes sense now :) Cheers

also just noticed i miss-spelt the title.. fml

Last edited:
  SQ5
The Ph3 is the Clio Campus. Different wheels and front bumpers were different trim levels on Ph2

05 clio dynamique

Thanks for confirming, and all the help you've given :) So, given the fact that my dynamique is actually a mk2 ph3 with the newer alloys and such.. being an 05 plate would it be worth a fair chunk of money still? Say 2k or so? Only got 2 previous owners, one being the renault dealership that got it in a PX from the first owner. only 60k on clock