ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats a good pad for polishing by hand??

Clio 197 RB
Im going to be using AG SRP.

Basically I Jet wash the car, give the car a wash using Dodo Juice BTBM, then rinsed.
Then clay the whole car with Sonus green clay, after this the car is washed again and then dried.
Then I want to polish the car by hand. then I will apply DoDo Juice wax to finish.

Any thing that I should change or add??

Thanks
Warren.:approve:

Clio 197 RB
Yea the car needs a clay as it hasn't been done since before christmas. then it will be done after summer.
Thanks

Which one? and is there such a noticeable difference ?

Lake Country Light Cut Hand Pads are designed to make attempting to correct paint by hand a less arduous task, and have a moderate cutting action that will remove feint swirl marks and restore a high gloss finish when used in conjunction with light polishing compounds.

Lake Country Polishing Hand Pads are designed to make polishing by hand a less arduous task, and have a light polishing action that will remove marring and restore a high gloss finish when used in conjunction with finishing polishes.

172 RS Ph1
He's aiming for a polish, so go with master gally and master JD--> LC orange/light green/white hand pads are the way to go!

Are you sure?

Lake Country

Light Cut Hand Pad - Single
£3.95
stock-in-stock.gif

Qty

Light Cut Hand Pad - 3 Pack (saving of 5%)
£11.25
stock-in-stock.gif

Qty

Light Cut Hand Pad - 6 Pack (saving of 10%)
£21.30
stock-in-stock.gif

Qty

koi

Audi S1
Don't seem to have the medium cut Lake Country pads anymore, sure I seen them on there the other day