ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats it worth

MK2 PH2 172 cup
hi folks
im thinking of selling my Nikon D40x DSLR comes with 18-55 mm lens, camera bag with nikon strap, remote control, tripod with quick release in bag, also a 55-200mm vr lens which does have a small mark on lens but does not show on any pics, 2 lens hoods one for each lens, and a 10+ macro lens for real close up pics, data transfer cable, 2 batterys and charger
any ideas what i should be asking
thanks

Why did you ask then?

Just because that's what he's asking, doesn't mean you'll get it. It was only just over £200 new and it's been discontinued now.

That's also a different lens to the one you have.

Id say £300ish.

You may get more selling the 55-200mm on its own (£100-£150ish)
Camera Kit lens bag and bits together (£200-£230ish) Depends if its boxed and how many shutter actions.
Tripod, depends what it is.

Would never take ebay as a price guide, better off looking on AVforums.

MK2 PH2 172 cup
Why did you ask then?

Just because that's what he's asking, doesn't mean you'll get it. It was only just over £200 new and it's been discontinued now.

That's also a different lens to the one you have.

I asked because i know 1 or 2 ppl here on CS might be able to give me a realistic price and asked B4 i had a look on bays

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
how is that a different lens to the one he's selling?

You'll get £250+ for that lot all day, but you might have to sell the lens seperately.

MK2 PH2 172 cup
put it all on stuff4sale yesterday and sold it all this morning to a local chap :D
got £350 for the lot inc 2 x 2gig cards, BUzzzING :approve: