ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats its worth - Clio 182?

I've got a Clio 182, It's just under 6 monthes old, its Titanium silver with both cup packs and has done 8800 miles. I need to sell it due to the fact that I will soon be commuting to work even further than I already am, I do between 400 - 450 miles a week at the moment and the Clio isn't really the right car for me anymore even though I love it still, Its totally immaculate without a scratch or anything and has averaged about 33-35 mpg since I've had it. I need to get a diesel now unfortunately. Could someone give me an idea of what its worth now.

320d
What plate is it on 54 or 05?

I'd say £10,000 private

If you're defo going to sell make sure you get rid of it before the new Renaultsport Clio comes out (i think thats in the new year, others on here will confirm) as that'll really dent the second hand value

320d
I'd say have a look on www.pistonheads.com in the classifieds as they're all private sellers there so on the whole prices are fairly realistic compared to autotrader where there's too many dealers trying to sell cars for make believe prices

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
11k imho
Take a look on the auto trader they are all around this for that reg and miles

ian

Cheers chaps, I know what you mean about Autotrader! Theres loads of dealers on there offering them at stupid prices! I suppose I would like to get between 10.5k to 11k for mine, the milage is 75% motorway miles so I think someone would be getting a bargain, its a UK spec car too.

320d
If you walked into a reno dealer with £11,000 in your pocket i'm sure you could walk away with a new 182 today

A friend of mine agreed a main dealer price of £11,600 brand new without a part ex and that was over 6 months ago before the pressure was building to sell the stocks of current models off before the new reno sport clio arrives

I had been looking at trading in my 2004, 54, 182 (Import) 7k miles was offered between £8000 & £ 8250 this week !!!, so I going to keep it

Autotrader has them in for around £10k trade