ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats my clio 16v worth

Clio 16V T4 Turbo Engine
The missus has just found the bills for my clio and has gone mad as we are buying a house and need all the money we can, so i was thinking of selling the clio but dont know what its worth. Any ideas ?

Spec is 1992 Clio 16v in Blue

Engine has been lightened balanced, with re-ground crank and new bottom end bearings, piston rings etc etc by Magnum Engines in Poole

Top end was polished and ported with 3 angle seats and 16 new valves with Kent Road/Race Cams ( i think 1603's)

Magnex full stainless steel system with Janspeed Decat. Exhaust manifold has been ported to suit head.

Pipercross Air Filter, FSE boost valve, injector were taken out and cleaned, FSE Fuel pump.

Leather interior, no door cards though, in OK condition.

Car has 112k on clocks

Car was then built and set up by KTEC and has done just 1000 miles since the car was rebuilt with above parts

Has been lowered 35mm by Ktec with struts and torsion bar lowered to suit with upgraded shocks all round. Powerflex bushes etc New Wishbones blah blah

OMP cross drilled and grooved front, and grooved back with EBC Green Stuff.

Car needs the rear wheel arches sorting as they are starting to bubble and the paint has a few stone chips etc but otherwise not bad.

Or should i break the car for bits ?

clio 172
i think the car should be worth in the region of 3000 and defantly do not break the car dnt no how any 1 could do that 2 a valver

Personally, I think you could get about 2-2.5k for it - not many valvers seem to go above that, even mint ones :(

Though if you break it, I claim first dibs on the engine ;) :evil: lol

You should sell the idea of keeping it to her though - point out how much you've spent and how it would be a waste to just throw it away by selling it!

Break for bit but people want a 2.0 bottom end these day often as it better for power.

Personally you'd be very lucky to see £2k IMO.