ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the damage...

Clio SI
Hi tire blew out this morning on a corner and has caused damage to the car, wondered how much people estimate the damage is going to cost

4 new tires

new ball joint

new suspension on the left

front bumper (possilbly becuase it been jared out of place)

thanks

dan

cock mobile.
Random guess 3k fitted and painted.

PS all suspension will need replaced, you can't just replace one side.

Clio SI
3,000 Im hoping ur joking right.. its only the front man ouchh this could have to be an insurance jobby

BMW M135i
It'll be a write off if you put it through the insurance. A Mk2 Ph1 Si isn't worth £3k to repair. Depends whats bent, you got any pics?

Clio SI
no phone went dead basically tire blow out on corner lost control and endup up the curve and the suspenion on the fton left is gone ( aka it moves forwards and backwards) then the ball joint went while it was on the tow truck.

cock mobile.
phone went dead?

Shouldn't have been on the phone then!

Sounds like a write off to me on that car, might get lucky.

If you don't bother with the bumper etc, you might get away with it say 1k.

Clio SI
yer sorry dude it was while i was waiting for the tow truck my mob decided to die while taking th picture lol , ahh great i was hoping it was going to be less then 600 if not ill have to to throught insurance becuase i have an excess of 600

Clio SI
got the bill to get the car back onto the road was only 82quid for labour for fitting the new ball joint and resetting it all back into place. the alloy as the garage put it is "fooked" but hey picking up new ones on tue so all and all i got off luckly