ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the difference in 2118 wheels - sticker v's engraved

I currently have black 2118's on my car which have a white 'speedline corse sticker' i am having some refurbed in gold and just noticed they are engraved with 'speedline corse' whats teh difference between the wheels except that? or is it just a different year or something?

Ive no idea, my new gold set are in France, ill probably have them by the end of August, ive been searching and found conflicting stuff regarding weight/offset and even width!

I'll just have to look at them when they arrive

182 cup
stickered are 7 and et 37 (speedline wheels)
engraved are 7 and et 43 ph1 (clio cup)
engraved are 7 and et 48.5 ph2 (clio cup)

There are other models engraved with different forms (4x98 6.5 fiat Cup)

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
To add another one into the mix, i'm pretty sure the UK clio cup wheels were not engraved but where also the lightweight casting like the engraved type in europe. None of the wheels that came with my cup car where engraved but very much different to the additional 2118's i have purchased in recent years.