ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats the difference

Hey newboy...

ive said it before.. ill say it again... MK II clios are FASTER!!!! and even faster if theyre FLAME RED!!!!

*ducks for cover*

MK1 ph1 & 2s?

just the grille, bump strips, rear lights, that carbon look handle bit on the boot. Bout it apart from some dash changes on lower models.

mechanically exactly the same.

I know the difference between Phase 2 and Phase 3s are:

Different Headlights
Different Bonnet
Front and Back Bumper
Rear Wiper has wash all in one unit
Centre Rear Brake Light
Different Rear Light Clusters

Sure there are more I just cant think of them off the top of my head!

Dunno about Phase 1s and 2s though. If your talking about Valvers, the interior may be different...

clio williams, Ph1 172

I think its just the rear lights, wing mirrors, side strips, grille, and interior. Unless you have leather like me. then ithink its the same. Also the carbon bit like it says above and the badges are placed on the boot instead of the plastic bit. I dunno if the spoilers different too.
There are good points for both. I prefer the phase one but i like the phase 2 grille and rear lights. Does anyone know if theyll fit on a phase 1? or am i just bein gay and should just leave them?

clio williams, Ph1 172

Might have a go and see what they look like then.
Oh yeah also rear wiper is bigger on phase 1. Looks better in my opinion. Whats everyone else think?