ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the point ?

Ph1 172 / Ph1 Valver
Get it on the motorway all the time, because I always leave a big enough gap in case someone locks up. The 5 tailgaters in front of me can pile up if they want but I'd really prefer to stop without hitting something. They get on your bumper from behind trying to push you up with the rest of the pack, because if we all drive 2 inches from each other our combined power will make the slower car at the front of the queue overtake sooooo much faster :S

Get it on normal roads sometimes too but I don't think the yellow helps with that. Didn't have as much of it in the black valver but that was more fun :D There's far more satisfaction in wiping the smile off their face in a K reg with 140k !!!!! :rasp:

I hate people that flash their lights at you when you overtake them. Now i like to think im quite a sensible driver, so only overtake when i know its safe to do so. I dont cut in sharpe either, so why do people feel the need to flash their lights just cause i overtake them.

As for people sitting on my arse i cant say i've had anyone do that to me yet in the CUP.

Focus ST
I started cavin myself, but be careful, a lot of police have volvo's and the purv's got cameras on theirs.:D

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Yep, Deff some mofo's out there.
I've had a few people do stupid stuff around me. f00ls :eek:

Lots of Alfas
David_Snaresbrook said:
I hate people that flash their lights at you when you overtake them. Now i like to think im quite a sensible driver, so only overtake when i know its safe to do so. I dont cut in sharpe either, so why do people feel the need to flash their lights just cause i overtake them.

As for people sitting on my arse i cant say i've had anyone do that to me yet in the CUP.

I think its an older generation thing when people flash there lights. My dad sometimes does it, it must have been in the 1970s highway code or something. :S

Vee dub
Agree with the motorway tailgating being soo dangerous and annoying.

I'm with Davey182.. if the to$$ers want to race... then I leave them to it. Driving is dangerous enough as it is imo, racing is just plain stupid!

I take a spirited drive every now and then all within sensible limits.. but I've got no point to prove in my car.

TomS

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
jay said:
Never really have to much bother in mine? I think when they see a racing blue with stripes they knowsit and keep their distance! ;)

Too right! ;)

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
davebem said:
I think its an older generation thing when people flash there lights. My dad sometimes does it, it must have been in the 1970s highway code or something. :S
tell me about ... annoys the f**k out of me when someone flashes after overtaking especially old people who are doing 30 in a 60 :mad: grr

oh and 'munday' i see your on ssc ? ex saxo owner too then ?

Lodas of people give me the look, but not many bother trying to get ahead of me. ive evn tried to race scoobies and they bottle at about a ton, i was only trying to see how fast the car was against something like that and the bloke was a girl!