ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the WORST mod you have done

Following on from the other best mod thread, whats the worst you've done?

Mine has to be the rear spoiler, its just a bit too big imo.

106 Rallye
I put a black bonnet on my white 106. It looked like A) It was supposed to be carbon fibre, B) It had been in a crash, or C) it was a taxi

Oops! :(

Clio Rsi
worst mod was definately a single wiper on my 106. it didnt fit properly and made a horrible clunking sound every time i used it!

Clio 172 MK II
I put TDI badge on mine 172, I thought that my fuel consumpion will be better, but I didn`t get anything :rasp: :rasp:

RB 200 Cup!
ktec exhaust for my 1.6 - its still not sitting right after putting another clamp on it - think i might complain

impreza sti prodrive
these go faster scratches
myclio1002.gif

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Putting a racing grind camshaft in a road car. Not the Clio Sport ... a Honda Civic I had back when I was young and stupid. It was my day to day road car, but I also took it out on the track for a bit of fun every so often.

It turned it into a dog on the road.

Some is good, more isn't necessarily better. A bit sportier grind would have improved the car. A racing grind just made it undriveable.

TT
Magnex exhaust! too loud, and sounds silly on 1.4

they were all mistakes, cause now has to be put back to standard, and its hassle!

VW Golf TDI
Mine had to be cutting my rear springs on half on my first corsa to make it sit on its arse. Looked good, Drove s**t !!!

Should have bought a 1.4 16v not the 1.2 16v and Dynamique spec would have been better, rushed into it though and bought the first one I saw! It was a bargain though and is a minter.

Clio 172 mk2
Dump valve on my old Impreza....WTF was I thinking of:S

On the 172 it has to be the twin 3.5 inch Magnex exhaust....lasted about two weeks on the car before I took it off!

133/225/CLS AMG
Wiper spoilers, silver ones on my mk1 L reg Clio 1.2 Oasis!!! lol

The TSW wheels actually looked pretty good but not the wipers haha.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Gotta be the Magnex twin exhaust, was a cat back so didn't sound good tbh, fitted poorly and generally looked shite

BMW M135i
Probably stacking it into some railings backwards, no major damage but still got the scratches on the back bumper where I haven't got it sprayed yet and it did it in october lol. Erm don't think i've done any intentional bad mods.

Apex kit is rather bittersweet though.

PH1_172
for me its none yet lol but its my first car so...
but for my boyfriend it was the dump valve on his cosworth oh dear, wastegate flutter is so much better.

BG182®
spraying my bumpers and side skirts silver....on a dark blue car!!

im sure ppl remember my first piccys :eek: