ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats ur car name???

CLS, RS MEG
"babaclio" my girlfriend named it lol
Other mate calls it the rapist (because it rapes most other cars on the road) ;)

Burgandy 174 sport t
Clio McQueen!!

285843644_0ab1096c4a1.jpg

Clio Sport 1.4
Tut Tut Tut nononono.... everyone knows cars have to have girl names.. pfft.. i was thinkin on this today wierdly.. i ent got one but now im declaring it.... hmm... Alexis..

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Sparky - After the bashing my manifold took at this weekends North York moors run.

Hehe, was talking about this on Monday with someone at work, he told me I had to give my car a name! My old one had one and I can't bring myself to name this one yet as it's too soon, she may get jealous that she's been replaced ;)

MINI Cooper S
Blue Poo. Its blue, and it goes like poo, in other words not very fast. We call my friends 1 litre yaris the white sh*te

Ranault Clio 1.6Si
I was gonna call mine cliopatra but I thought that was gonna be too obvious.. yet no one has admitted to calling their car that name?.. Soo

CLIOPATRA it is :)