ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats your average MPG?

PB Clio 172
Hey just wanted to see what people average is with their RS

I live In plymouth which is lots of city and lots of windy b roads

my average is about 28 in town or 35ish motorway !

Listerine & Poledo
40 on motorway, low 30's n town.

completely standard motor.

PS -This is covered a lot in the forum, take a peek in search, you should find quite a lot of jibber jabber on the matter

182.. when i got the car it said 38.8mpg

But i dont think he'e ever bothered to reset the trip.

That or the last time he was driving was the motorway.

Anyway reset has me at, 31.8 max and thats mostly driving to see what's the maximum MPG i can get as ive only had it two weeks, but i do have the odd blip.

Might change the upper lambda, anyone strongly recommend?, its only on 52k though.

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Around 37, sometimes a bit more sometimes a bit less, combination of town and country/dual carriageway driving.

182 with Ktec cat back (decat). Currently on 29. That's purely short town journeys and a hoon or two round the country roads.

Golf GTD Mk7
Really, this thread hasn't been locked yet. There are sooooooooooo many posts about this. Search is your friend ;)

ITB BG 182
Laughing at some of your posts.
I have 24 at the moment but on average of 4 tank fills i get around 28-32 ish all in town driving. Motorway at around 60mph i get roughly 45-50mpg.

Trophy #387
Drove down to Bath from Surrey last week, journey down with my Mum I got 45mpg... I didn't reset the trip and when I arrived home after driving home alone down the M4 it read 35mpg and I had engine management lights on.

I usually get about 41-42mpg out of it when i'm just driving about, but i've had 70mpg after doing a dedicated MPG run to see how high i could get it :)

Had mine on 47mpg once pure motorway miles. normally get about 30.

dont really trust mine though, always says ive got about 200miles until I need to fill up, when the cars nearly empty :/

Trophy #387
You've had 70MPG in a 1.2?!

Yeh although I don't suppose it'd be sustainable... I went from Guildford to Haslemere which is down the A3 and I followed a tractor at 30mph the whole way... I had it in neutral for ages as well.