ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats your average MPG?

172 cup
sat at 60mph i got 50mpg over a 20 mile drive reset it when i was at home aswell not after i got on the dual carrigeway :p boring though and not great when lorries pass you

CLIO 182
High 30's on a long trip, which is mostly A roads with some B.

Other drives are all for pure fun, so not very high at all. Quite scary seeing the needle move every mile :p

clio 172
28/30 round town and traveling back an fourth from germany to wales 47mpg!!!!!! (driving at 70/75)
standerd 03 172

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
A lot of people not really grasping the concept of an average in this thread. Picking one at random, 55-60. So that'll be an average of 57.5 then.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
About 25 - 27. But that's because it does about 50 miles a week if that and I enjoy driving it.

clio 172
it doesnt really matter about my mpg because i get 40L of 100octan for 37euros (perks of being in the army in germany, tax free petrol ha)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Between 24mpg and 30mpg but I enjoy a drive now and then, otherwise it's just short town journeys.