ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
I also avoided his videos thinking he was a bit of a t**t, but having seen a few now, I’m really into his GT3 rebuild. He’s really quite watchable.

Racky

ClioSport Club Member
  Minion Yellow
I've been binging his vids all afternoon, strangely addictive.
Yes, I find his content really good. Not like other "youtubers".

I think he's very lucky with his dad, as he is a mechanic and helps him a lot from the looks of it.

Clio 172 cup
Danny dc2 - excellent racing content from a KA to an Audi TT enduro
Late brake show - barn finds and car caves are really interesting to see the story’s behind peoples cars
Evil gt - pure comedy value
Auto Alex - him and Taylor are comedy gold , really liking him since he left car throttle which hasn’t been the same since

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Danny dc2 - excellent racing content from a KA to an Audi TT enduro
Late brake show - barn finds and car caves are really interesting to see the story’s behind peoples cars
Evil gt - pure comedy value
Auto Alex - him and Taylor are comedy gold , really liking him since he left car throttle which hasn’t been the same since
Same here, always love barn finds on the late brake show, the two guys at evil gt have great chemistry, too funny.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I thought the Cannonball started in the 70's I had no idea it started in the 1900's, basically as soon as people owned cars they started driving them coast to coast.

R26.R & 200T
Dannydc2- raw, get what you see with him.

Matt Armstrong- intriguing ripping cars apart and rebuilding etc.

Mr JWW- takes you behind the scenes with a lot of places, some really interesting stuff

Driftworks- abit like Danny but with a bigger wallet.

EvilGT- started off alright but feel like they’ve fell off abit, because there not mechanically minded etc they try dabbing in everything, copy everyone else and it doesn’t work. Their funny but contents pretty meh.

Hamilton collection and Manny Khoshbin- watch from time to time because of the exotic cars they have.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Was only a matter of time to be fair, They have been leaning on it super super hard. Impressive it lasted as long but goes to show what a proper built motor can take in thr first place.

The Godzilla with the lenko is some combo as well, that'll end up being a mid 7s car

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Was only a matter of time to be fair, They have been leaning on it super super hard. Impressive it lasted as long but goes to show what a proper built motor can take in thr first place.

The Godzilla with the lenko is some combo as well, that'll end up being a mid 7s car

Running it with no oil probably didn't help 😅

Those Ford mod engines are crazy over engineered. The 5.0 Coyote will take massive power with just a piston and rod upgrade.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Dannydc2- raw, get what you see with him.

Matt Armstrong- intriguing ripping cars apart and rebuilding etc.

Mr JWW- takes you behind the scenes with a lot of places, some really interesting stuff

Driftworks- abit like Danny but with a bigger wallet.

EvilGT- started off alright but feel like they’ve fell off abit, because there not mechanically minded etc they try dabbing in everything, copy everyone else and it doesn’t work. Their funny but contents pretty meh.

Hamilton collection and Manny Khoshbin- watch from time to time because of the exotic cars they have.
Watched a few Mat Armstrong videos yesterday. He must take a fair few photos to remember where all the wiring looms etc are routed.

love his enthusiasm

hope I never have to have a pyro fuse replaced 😂😂

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
Not my favourite channel but I completely fell for the thumbnail on the right, she wore a bloody massive coat throughout the whole stupid video.
E6A5980C-1957-427B-94B4-907D236E7DDE.jpeg

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Not watched any of the Evil GT content but they must be local to me. I see that Green RS3 saloon most days.

Attachments

• B0B4AF1D-89D4-415E-A92B-B44D3C4A32BA.jpeg
    B0B4AF1D-89D4-415E-A92B-B44D3C4A32BA.jpeg
    408.9 KB · Views: 29