ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

Its gonna be chaos, they wont be able to control the boats quick enough, I reckon there will be a couple casualties in the first lap.

Im gonna stay up and watch it I cant miss the action live

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
It’s gonna be fun either way.

I’m sure in future they’ll get better quality throughput, I’d imagine they’re reasonably limited in terms of connectivity there.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member

Speed Academy have been doing a decent E46 M3 J2Z build recently, STi and Evo 6 too.

It’s so forced, everything feels like an advert and well American. I think I’ve been spoilt by Driftworks, rarely does it feel like the video is a push for advertising just Phil and Co with various projects.

Btw cleetus said there will be another race at the end of the year but not the crown vics, something a little different. Regardless Im sure it will be mental just like the last one.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You guys watch carfection? Couldn't be bothered searching.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Waiting for the next build episode on the Honda or Evo from Gears and Gasoline. They make great videos!

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone watching the Hoonigan live stream? The Vargas brothers just did a burnout at their shop and 3 fire engines and 2 cop cars turned up sirens blazing :ROFLMAO:

Im gonna preface this by saying... yes I’m a boring old fart.

But... what is the point of these long burnouts?

Showing an rx7 driving & lighting up the rears in 2nd and rolling a bit of tyre smoke for a couple of secs, I can see how that could be impressive.

But sat there for minutes stationary in clouds of smoke just seems really bizarre that people are enjoying it. Does it need to go on and on?

I’m too mechanically sympathetic though & just feel for the cars.

I can only assume kids think it’s cool and it sells views, same kids that get their parents to buy the ‘merch’ I guess.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
This is the same brain surgeon who decided to mod the s**t out of a car he didn’t even own.

Bet you a fiver he didn’t seek permission from Tesco to do commercial photography on their premises.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Who thinks sticking a number plate in a window is a good idea? May as well stick it up his arse.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
With what he does for a living, ragging cars beyond speed limits on video, would you not just pay it, shut up and move on.
I've unsubscribed, can't be doing with bleeting outspokens who pretend they are cleaner than clean and then moan about being caught out. It's borderline palletable anyway, but the point he is trying to make by posting the video is lost on anyone with an IQ greater than 1.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
So for me this guy is the worst of the worst on social media, He does my head in and how the earth he gets away with doing what he does on public roads in a number of different cars is totally beyond me.
"Yes" we dont all drive like old Sandra who is 87 and "Yes" we have broken the speed limit but I for one can 100% say that they days are long gone in my book unless its in the correct environment I.E Track, Private Land, Airfield and so on.

I see that he is now trying to sell his car by doing 3995 tickets at £25.00 a ticket so in effect he is looking for £99,875 for an M4 thats got a bad or good rep depending on how you look at it.

He has said that if they dont sell all the tickets he is willing to sell it when they reach 2500 tickets at £25.00 so this will be a £62,500 car ?

Big drop me £99, 875 to £62,500

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
What a prick. If he'd just got out of the car when asked, they probably wouldn't have been so hard on him. His attitude stinks. If he wants to give people advice, maybe advise them not to speak to Police Officers like they're c***s. It will never go well.

I'm not sure taking pictures of a car is really that essential at the moment. And why did the photographer need to be in the car with him? The photographer could have driven himself and avoided that close contact.

Regardless, the guy is a prick. There are so many of these know-nothings on YouTube. I can't understand what people get out of watching them.

Had a quick flick through the comments on his Instagram about it. Hilarious.

Last edited:

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I was just about to say look at the comments, the utter amount of mouth breathers is crazy.

My favourite was a comment saying the coppers were thick while he repeatedly used there instead of they're 😂