ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

Anyone else Like TR Hamza? He has mostly VAG cars which I don't have a particular interest in, but I find him quite good to watch for some reason I can't put my finger on...

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else Like TR Hamza? He has mostly VAG cars which I don't have a particular interest in, but I find him quite good to watch for some reason I can't put my finger on...

I think it’s just because he seems like a nice guy.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Twice the budget of the first and the lineup is solid, cant wait for this!

I'm going to need schooling in where to start watching this channel. As in, how far back to watch, that its decent enough to bring me up to speed.

I'm going to need schooling in where to start watching this channel. As in, how far back to watch, that its decent enough to bring me up to speed.
For this event perhaps a bit before he got the freedom factory. I think the only way to watch them all would be if you were bed ridden for 6 months!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member

Garrett works for 1320video which is a drag racing channel. Does a few little skits;

Starts own channel, does a few clickbaity videos with turbo whistles, fidget spinners etc. Scrabbles enough money together to buy a project;

Before we know it, it’s the fastest stick shift GM car in the world:

Cleet builds up a fleet of cars including a GT500 powered Crown Vic which was originally going to be built for his neighbour Ed who sadly died (hence being called Neighbor), Ruby which was a salvage title ‘budget’ build, the ‘dale truck’, the Tracker 4x4, the Galaxie cummins diesel and more. Finally to top it all off...

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Garrett works for 1320video which is a drag racing channel. Does a few little skits;

Starts own channel, does a few clickbaity videos with turbo whistles, fidget spinners etc. Scrabbles enough money together to buy a project;

Before we know it, it’s the fastest stick shift GM car in the world:

Cleet builds up a fleet of cars including a GT500 powered Crown Vic which was originally going to be built for his neighbour Ed who sadly died (hence being called Neighbor), Ruby which was a salvage title ‘budget’ build, the ‘dale truck’, the Tracker 4x4, the Galaxie cummins diesel and more. Finally to top it all off...

Cheers. I'll start at that project thing.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
Yeah hamza seems like a decent lad. No ego or bullshit on his channel. Noticed his car knowledge was really good on bmw's when he was down at evolve

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Just started watching OfficiallyGassed. He's a bit OTT sometimes but the variety of cars he has on is brilliant in comparison to LLF etc. Also, the owners seem so much nicer than the wannabe gangsters.

This thing is mad. 16k for the gearbox as well!

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Just started watching OfficiallyGassed. He's a bit OTT sometimes but the variety of cars he has on is brilliant in comparison to LLF etc. Also, the owners seem so much nicer than the wannabe gangsters.

This thing is mad. 16k for the gearbox as well!

a couple of my friends have been on his channel, and the fella was begging me to go on their with my civic too

Woznaldo

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault 5 GT Turbo
It’ll be interesting to see how it actually failed. If I was the supplier I’d seek to get hold of the upright assembly to figure it out, that way improvements to the kit or installation procedures can be made.

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like Roll Centre Correction Kit failure on Jay’s 172! Bloody lucky at Cadwell!

Was a good vid, do love these boys proper no BS, down to earth gents. Could watch them all day.

Shame about the roll centre kit, I’ve always thought they must be under some serious stress with the design they way you can lean on these cars with sticky tyres but it looked complete from the quick glance? Almost like the bolt had come out maybe?

I did read a comment from them saying they’re not throwing blame or naming but something is in hand so sure they’ll update. It was an expensive kit (£500) so could prob narrow it down.

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
One thing I would say about the M3 is did it have some sort of soft limiter? He said redline was 8k but it almost looked like it needed some more rpms. Sure it was hitting a soft limiter at 7500/7750. You were kind of willing the revs on and it’d be always hitting a limiter... bababa, gear change. Can these V8 M3 engines not be revved further?

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Was a good vid, do love these boys proper no BS, down to earth gents. Could watch them all day.

Shame about the roll centre kit, I’ve always thought they must be under some serious stress with the design they way you can lean on these cars with sticky tyres but it looked complete from the quick glance? Almost like the bolt had come out maybe?

I did read a comment from them saying they’re not throwing blame or naming but something is in hand so sure they’ll update. It was an expensive kit (£500) so could prob narrow it down.
I believe on this one the bottom ball joint snapped off due to it being made out of stainless (fatigue failure)

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
A9992B13-9680-44D7-AFAE-D8F3F5F27630.jpeg

Yeah does look like the peg that fits into the bottom of the hub has snapped.

Looking online some seem to be hardened steel and some stainless. Even this make below when you google shows in google images as stainless steel, click on the website and the pics are hardened steel now.

2782F23B-66EF-419A-A38D-C09DE357D628.jpeg

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
One thing I would say about the M3 is did it have some sort of soft limiter? He said redline was 8k but it almost looked like it needed some more rpms. Sure it was hitting a soft limiter at 7500/7750. You were kind of willing the revs on and it’d be always hitting a limiter... bababa, gear change. Can these V8 M3 engines not be revved further?
8200 standard but people run them to 8500/8600 on a tune

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Need to concentrate with the poverty gearbox lol

Knockhill on Thurs, keen to see how it goes on trsck with its updates as on the rosd it was a big difference
I have that one too lol! Nice man, good luck. Am jealous, cant wait to get out on track in mine.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I have that one too lol! Nice man, good luck. Am jealous, cant wait to get out on track in mine.
They do hide their weight very well, I've not driven it on "normal" tyres though just R tyres so hopefully doesn't annoy me to much and makes me buy some more wheels [emoji1787]