ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Lonsdale and bootcut wearing Clarkson wannabe who overfilled the oil on his M3 track car.
Spoken like someone who hasn’t actually sat down and watched his videos properly.

Let’s face it, old TG was brilliant, where Clarkson actually used to review cars. He makes no bones about the fact he tries to emulate that era of TG, but he has his own, actual, sensible opinions of what makes a car good in the real world.

I can’t make you like him but I think it’s harsh to just write him off as a JC wannabe without any actual ‘knack’ for reviewing cars.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Spoken like someone who hasn’t actually sat down and watched his videos properly.

Let’s face it, old TG was brilliant, where Clarkson actually used to review cars. He makes no bones about the fact he tries to emulate that era of TG, but he has his own, actual, sensible opinions of what makes a car good in the real world.

I can’t make you like him but I think it’s harsh to just write him off as a JC wannabe without any actual ‘knack’ for reviewing cars.
You can't deny that overfilling an S65 by 3-4l isn't a total mongoloid move though.

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
A bit of an emotional video, talking about where he came from and realising his dream, but also a review on the F12 at the same time.

I hadn't really watched him up until some point a year or two ago and I genuinely thought Shmee had just put on weight for a good portion of a video. lol

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Stumbled across Matt Armstrong, Watching him repair a crash damaged RR is kind of interesting.
He's annoying as f**k, and the sponsors are also quite cringeworthy. But, for some reason, watching him fix up crash damaged cars makes for good/interesting viewing.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I know what you’re thinking.

You’re thinking, ‘how do I release the fuel filler cap on a Maserati MC12?’

Fear no more, DK Engineering has got you. (And also a little rundown of the car with the designer etc)

(They’ve also done this with some other unicorn cars like the CLK GTR, Ferrari F50 etc)

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
For anyone wanting some new metal content, we have two reviews that have recently gone live (the RR one has just gone out):

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Bad Obsession Motorsport have another channel.

That garage they bought it from is one of the worst going. Just outside Luton and so many of their cars have been written off, cloned or dodgy in someway. Soon as you question it they are super aggressive, bunch of t***s!

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
That garage they bought it from is one of the worst going. Just outside Luton and so many of their cars have been written off, cloned or dodgy in someway. Soon as you question it they are super aggressive, bunch of t***s!
Seconded. Not a straight car on their lot. And definitely not a front for laundering money made from the slinging of ching.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I’ve watched a few

I like Doug demuro, he just looks over the cars with almost no driving. He’s not coming round to twot about in your retro or expensive motor and have a joy ride.

ratarossa BBi Ferrari build is interesting and full of content.

Just driven are doing a full f&f supra build that’s interesting and also full of detail.

I can’t stand people like hoovie making a 30 minute video about nothing, he just waffles on and on about nothing while doing nothing..

Been watching a little Dan Chambers lately also.