ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
This came up on my recommended, probably from watching that Monkey London video on the metro.

f**king HELL. Has this c**t got skittles induced ADHD? He's far too excitable for my liking and just screams attention seeker.

He’s sound tbf, the way his channel has grown in not a massive amount of time is mega impressive. Literally get s**t loads of stuff in a video as well rather than him dragging a few tiny jobs out in several smaller videos instead like a lot of YouTubers.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Granted this is a compilation video, but I really like these videos from ExoticCarspotters and DutchMotorsport.

Meets over there look mega, proper super cars sending it 9 times out of 10. Not a shitty Corsa or ep3 bouncing it off the limiter in sight :ROFLMAO:

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Yeah I like him too, granted he talks way too loud and his sponsors are a bit annoying (although clearly tongue in cheek at times).

Him fixing up crash damaged cars is weirdly satisfying, he at least gets his hands dirty and his unit is pretty damn nice.

Granted this is a compilation video, but I really like these videos from ExoticCarspotters and DutchMotorsport.

Meets over there look mega, proper super cars sending it 9 times out of 10. Not a shitty Corsa or ep3 bouncing it off the limiter in sight :ROFLMAO:

Do we follow the same channels?? 😂
One thing I'm weirdly envious about their videos is how smooth and open their roads are, just asking for sends every time!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Do we follow the same channels?? 😂
One thing I'm weirdly envious about their videos is how smooth and open their roads are, just asking for sends every time!
Must do haha. I like an adamc video as much as the next man but these videos are mega. I love that the super cars don’t just pootle about over there, proper big sends.

Clio Williams 3
This came up on my recommended, probably from watching that Monkey London video on the metro.

f**king HELL. Has this c**t got skittles induced ADHD? He's far too excitable for my liking and just screams attention seeker.

I feel really sorry for him as I don't think he'll get any money out of the car wash for the damage! Plus that will cost loads to put right!!
I have to say I've watched a few Matt Armstrong videos and I think he is alright - he is positive and gives thing a go!

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Top Gear boys visiting the freedom factory is cool, can't wait to see some footage from that but I guess he'll have to keep it private until BBC actually screen it

Hope they get to experiance Ruby etc while they are there

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Shameless self promotion, but given my history with buying way too many cars a year, I figured why not try youtube?

I'd appreciate any help getting a bit of traction, although, if I'm really that s**t at it I probably dont deserve it.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Shameless self promotion, but given my history with buying way too many cars a year, I figured why not try youtube?

I'd appreciate any help getting a bit of traction, although, if I'm really that s**t at it I probably dont deserve it.

First 5 mins, very impressed. You're not awkward at all which is what i find with most new youtubers.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

Get Danny to share it?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol’d at feral kids and the signet rings. Nice work mate, enjoyed them.

Can’t remember the exact rules on monetisation but you won’t be far off.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

Look what I did, another video.

Making me want to do it now. With the Cobra and the Alpina should have some decent material to go on.

Will wait till I’ve moved house. What are you filming and recording sound on?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Making me want to do it now. With the Cobra and the Alpina should have some decent material to go on.

Will wait till I’ve moved house. What are you filming and recording sound on?

iPhone 13 Pro. And using Adobe Premier Pro to edit. It’s requiring a lot of audio adjustments so my next “investment” will be in audio upgrades.

The camera is so good on this phone, that to buy a camera that’s as good as it would cost like £600+

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
iPhone 13 Pro. And using Adobe Premier Pro to edit. It’s requiring a lot of audio adjustments so my next “investment” will be in audio upgrades.

The camera is so good on this phone, that to buy a camera that’s as good as it would cost like £600+

For static shots and b-roll most phones are good enough now, and some like yours are exceptional. As for audio, I've learned the hard way what works and what doesn't. If you want any help with that PM me.

I like the videos though!!!

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
@jonno_c if your still looking for a FF you might want to avoid this one

I think he has been for elocution lessons as his voice appears to be a little more tolerable in his newer videos

also he does like to take the moral high ground quite often

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
@jonno_c if your still looking for a FF you might want to avoid this one

I think he has been for elocution lessons as his voice appears to be a little more tolerable in his newer videos

also he does like to take the moral high ground quite often

You could have warned me earlier, I've just remortgaged the house and started bidding..... :D

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
‘Let’s stick the old detailing guy in our big turbo LS V8 Marauder (Crown Vic), he’ll probably s**t himself and back off after half a second’

‘Ok ya done, park it brother’

Little did they know that old uncle Sam is from the days of proper street drag racing 😂