ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
I enjoyed Hoovie more when he was doing proper shitboxes in the earlier videos.

Unfortunately he doesn’t seem to really know that much or do proper research about all of the cars so talks some total garbage sometimes.

It’s kinda hard to empathise with someone who’s buying cars worth hundreds of thousands and then getting landed with a repair bill in the tens of thousands, it goes with the territory and he’s clearly able to afford it. Now it’s just nice to see the cars being inspected and fixed up.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
DeMuro has to be the most irritating man on the internet. His voice is infuriating.

It's incredible watching a lot of these YouTubers though. As @dangerous dave says, they can turn two minutes of decent content into a 30-minute video. I stopped watching a lot of the stuff from the likes of Adam LZ, as it's mostly just waffle.

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
As ever, Sniff Petrol was on point with their satire, probably even more true now than it was in 2019

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
Whilst not my favourite channel. Chebs, the end.
5E4455A8-64C9-47FA-9870-A25B0B871EC8.png

Becky Evans by the way. Average content, boyfriend drifts and Top Gear appear to have given her some work.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
just watched the late brake show interview with Ant Anstead.

In it they touched on his divorce from Christina Hall/Haack and how he got a lot of online hate about it.

Anyone know why, I've had a quick look online and I'm still oblivious to it all.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I've gone off MCM as of late as it became a bit samey.
However, quite enjoying the new project of swapping loads of WRX bits into a Levorg.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
just watched the late brake show interview with Ant Anstead.

In it they touched on his divorce from Christina Hall/Haack and how he got a lot of online hate about it.

Anyone know why, I've had a quick look online and I'm still oblivious to it all.
As far as I know the gossip was that he left his wife and new born for Renee Zellweger, but from what he said it was his wife that left him holding the baby, literally! He was then in lockdown on his own with a new born, then met RZ months afterwards while making another show.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
As far as I know the gossip was that he left his wife and new born for Renee Zellweger, but from what he said it was his wife that left him holding the baby, literally! He was then in lockdown on his own with a new born, then met RZ months afterwards while making another show.
yeah, I got a bit lost when they started talking about it, then they mentioned all the online hate he got and I did wonder what he'd done that he wasn't admitting to.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Ant is a very humble, down to earth bloke. I met Christina once and she seemed polar opposite, almost like she craved attention. Obviously I've know Ant for years.

I don't go into his personal life too much with him as its not really my bag, but I know he met Renee during the TV programme with the stars. As far as I know, he wasn't cheating and him and Christina had decided to split, prior to that. Unfortunately she has the crowd/fans behind her in the US and used that with Hudson to get the hate on Ant. Ant being Ant, he decided to take a step back and not rise to it, but unfortunately the media see that as him walking away, which I know wasn't the case.

That's what I'm led to believe.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Lost about 50 subscribers since posting this. Think it was either some of the stuff I said in there, or the fact all my range rovers are sold?

My brand new Volkswagen UP! GTI is finally here! But what is it actually like?

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
Lost about 50 subscribers since posting this. Think it was either some of the stuff I said in there, or the fact all my range rovers are sold?

Will be giving that a watch later. Keep thinking of getting one.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I’ve been going with Vice Grip Garage lately…

tried Mighty car mods again, but it feels like they’re just presenters, they don’t really do anything. Just show product, show them pretending to work, unless it’s easy and they might do something, then they skip to the end part.

also watching regular Beard meats food.. no cars but he could probably eat one

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3

Just subscribed! What are you using for the editing?

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I’ve been going with Vice Grip Garage lately…

tried Mighty car mods again, but it feels like they’re just presenters, they don’t really do anything. Just show product, show them pretending to work, unless it’s easy and they might do something, then they skip to the end part.

also watching regular Beard meats food.. no cars but he could probably eat one
I've enjoyed the MCM Levorg build but you're right about pretending to work, feels like it's too 'for show' now and everything is very shiny, free tools and sponsors and whatnot.

I do enjoy their feature length specials though.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I've enjoyed the MCM Levorg build but you're right about pretending to work, feels like it's too 'for show' now and everything is very shiny, free tools and sponsors and whatnot.

I do enjoy their feature length specials though.

the estate was actually a nice result, I’ve been looking at Subaru (no fking normal car) estate wrx Sti type things, but all a bit old..

It was clear that other dude was doing all the work, they didn’t really hide the fact. He rinsed through the build and the results something I’d like on the driveway.

back on topic

Dennis Collins coffee walk isn’t bad if I haven’t said it already. Grab your cuppa joe and lets go.

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200

I follow your channel but I’m one of those people who likes to see a total bargain car which is falling to bits turn into a gem over a series. (Flippin bangers format.) Stuff like your Audi a2 is good fun it’s cheap and if it goes wrong oh well, my mate vince is doing a rolls Royce up and I have been following that.

Reactions: Ben

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
"what's going on guys, welcome back to the channel"

99.9% of car based YouTube video Intros from the states.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
The only yank channel I watch is 1320video, I like the Drag Week tours, I have no wish to visit America but if I had the chance to do one of those mega road trips in a hot rod i'd definitely go.

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
One of my neighbours had this old clapped out Mercedes parked in the street, I wondered what he was doing chatting to himself whilst revving the car loudly over and over again and then I stumbled on his YouTube channel, its quite entertaining but he is basically repairing a car on a public road outside someone else's house, I don't mind but I'm sure people hate him. its quite good: