ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
To each their own, I know the guy with all the stickers and rally lights and he runs a club so the car is a good rallying point for everyone as it stands out enough. I.e just follow the max focus when convoying somewhere etc. I also know they do a lot of prom drives to make a bit of cash too.

Bit hard to criticise these clubs for having 100 orange Ford Focus on stand though. When it’s the most popular colour of a particular genre and there were only a handful of choices to begin with you’re going to sell the same car to lots of people. If that bothers him then you have to limit who can take their car to the show and then the show will eventually just die off.

Plus there are literally owners groups called “orange focus owners club” where you only get in if you have an orange focus lol.

All in all, despite some people smashing their car through Halfords, which happens with every car group I struggle to take his critique seriously.

It's not often that @Jaff. and I agree, but this. I don't see the harm in it. Given some of the silly diffusers and splitters people nail to Clios, and the fact that people all buy the same wheels, we're probably not in any position to comment

Wholeheartedly agree, I was referring to cars with Deadpool on the side/cartoon character themed/painted with actual glitter, rather than the groups of ‘same’ car.

It's just different styles. Go to Japan and you'll find plenty of modified cars with anime wraps. It's not for me, but to each his own.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Just watching the new AutoAlex vid and Rory is even more infuriating in this one

I can't wait for them to f**k him off

It’s annoying because I have to mute the videos when he’s on.

I don’t know how they deal with it, I’d lose my rag and end up telling him to stfu, maybe he’s a different character off camera.

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
Mentour Pilot

Not really sure why I watch but he basically goes through plane crashes and explains what happened.

I always think of him every time I board a plane, wondering if the hydraulics for the horizontal stabilizer are working correctly 😂

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member

Holy s**t the moment at 20:00, if you get 30 seconds watch that section of the video.

I do wonder at what point Misha goes too far, obviously a very skilled driver and probably knows the Nordschleife like no other, but all it takes is for a car to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member

Holy s**t the moment at 20:00, if you get 30 seconds watch that section of the video.

I do wonder at what point Misha goes too far, obviously a very skilled driver and probably knows the Nordschleife like no other, but all it takes is for a car to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

He’s been pushing way too hard lately. I don’t think he comprehends the closing speeds between himself and people in much slower cars who are often not very experienced and are just driving the Ring as a tick on the bucket list. The massive closing speeds mean people have a fraction of a second to see him coming let alone react, and Misha doesn’t leave room for the cars he’s passing to overtake each other so if they don’t see him it becomes very dicey.

I think he feels he has something to prove since it’s essentially this content that got him the drive alongside Jimmy Broadbent etc.

Shame but it’s going to lead to a big shunt soon.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I agree, a few vids here and there he's pushed way too hard and been a little impatient with some of the overtakes etc.

However, he's been smashing out some cracking content at the same time, the Honda vids are absolutely epic.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I’ve had the same feeling about Misha recently, unfortunately. Something nasty is on the horizon.

He’s driving cars way too hard considering he has absolutely no insight into the Joe publics cars he’s driving. It’s not as if he’s getting the car up on a ramp and inspecting the car’s mechanical condition etc before driving them to the limit.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
He had a fairly big off recently in his GR86. Fortun
I’ve had the same feeling about Misha recently, unfortunately. Something nasty is on the horizon.

He’s driving cars way too hard considering he has absolutely no insight into the Joe publics cars he’s driving. It’s not as if he’s getting the car up on a ramp and inspecting the car’s mechanical condition etc before driving them to the limit.

Like the Fiesta ST he took out that lost its brakes?

Ben02

ClioSport Club Member
Saw this the other day. A bit delusional if he genuinely thinks like this.

IMG_1294.jpg

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member

He definitely isn't a very skilled driver. He knows the Ring well and that's it.

40s off the pace vs a couple of sim racers with limited real world laps of the Nordschleife in the same car this weekend.

Not to mention he's binned said car 3 or 4 times in the last 2 weeks.

Laughable, Only gotten to where he is by Bullshitting his way there. One of the least liked "locals" by all the other actual locals. Unfortunately it won't be til he has a proper big shunt during TF and actually injures someone that all His YouTube and social media bummers will actually realise that he isn't gods gift behind the wheel.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
He definitely isn't a very skilled driver. He knows the Ring well and that's it.

40s off the pace vs a couple of sim racers with limited real world laps of the Nordschleife in the same car this weekend.

Not to mention he's binned said car 3 or 4 times in the last 2 weeks.

Laughable, Only gotten to where he is by Bullshitting his way there. One of the least liked "locals" by all the other actual locals. Unfortunately it won't be til he has a proper big shunt during TF and actually injures someone that all His YouTube and social media bummers will actually realise that he isn't gods gift behind the wheel.
Fair, I'm no racing driver and I've only seen the odd video of him on the ring. What's clear is that he's going to cause some damage if he keeps going the way he has been.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
He's also binned more cars than any other regular by quite a margin in a far smaller amount of time 😂

These folks thst let him drive theirs are on the same level of stupid. Especially UK drivers with the whole insurance thing, or lack of.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
If he was that much of an expert and great driver. Why does he not have an iPool license and tests for a living, or why no paid seat as an actual professional driver. Everyone there that works in the industry knows he is a BS'er, Bilstein are using this as a marketing exercise and once that car is dialed they will put some proper drivers in it and challenge for wins

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Some of his laps are mental but f**k doing that stuff he does in someone else’s car.

Come flying up to the first corner;
“Oh it’s doesn’t have abs?”

😂

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I like Matt Armstrong's concept. In fact no, I like about 5 mins of the 20 minutes, where he actually does something. But you know what I mean.

The thumbnails tho. Why. Seems to be the default nowadays.

Worried
View attachment 1661426

PPI
View attachment 1661427

Prostate
View attachment 1661428

I can’t stand these wangs, I checked a few of their videos and they do nothing but waffle.

Ratarossa has been rubbing shoulders with these sht nuggets, which is a shame as chivers gets work done and produces real content with substance most of the time.

Then he aligns himself with tavarish (his billion video mclaren) and this mr potato face martha farker.

They just wanna be top gear clowns.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
The waffle is annoying in some of them. I know they use clickbait for a reason, but you can skip 90% of the videos in a lot of cases. I can't be bothered with Matt Armstrong, as he's terrible for it. So is Sammit.