ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite product?

Mine has got to be IronX or gtechniq g5.

IronX looks cool when it's doing it's thing and so does g5 - it's quite nice seeing the water bead up your windscreen!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
For me, something simple like AF tripple and other similar all in ones like Srp. Can make a cr@p car look good with minimal effort and keep it looking that way

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Tripple is a shout Dave, IronX is just brilliant. Really in a league of it's own.

Favourite wise, toughy! Hmmm!

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Id probably say at the moment its got to be Megs endurance. So easy to use, spreads so well and leaves the perfect gloss.

It would have been C4 until this weekend, but now, Amigo. Plain and simple.

rymevu9e.jpg

133/225/CLS AMG
Collinite 845 is up there as one of my favourites. Cheap, easy to use and lasts for ages on the car.

There's loads of products I like though so I wouldn't say that's definitive haha

M2 Comp
I'm loving Z6 at the moment. Can't beat a quick wash followed by a Z6 wipedown, really does bring back that 'just polished' look. Awesome stuff!