ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats your MPG??

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
So what kind of MPG are you lot getting from your stock 182 cups? couse im roughly getting arroung 17mpg from my scooby, and that motorway driving, but its to be expected really as it is 285BHP

But im just wondering what you lot get, couse obviously anything above 20mpg is a bonus for me....LOL :cool:

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Does it tell you what your mpg and miles left on current fuel level is on the display inside? couse i have to work mine out...LOL

Does it have an exterior temp gauge? like that little feature on mine...

Not a poxy Renault
about 34 ish, on my cup pack 182. thats commuting with the odd foot down moment!

1.2 clio grande + 172bhp
i used to get 32 mpg than i changed the ecu to a 182 and now i get 28 mpg

but i do generally boot it everywhere :evil:

BMW M3
Ive got quite a few mods and a RSTuning remap and see around 32 with a wee bit of foot down action... that is average though. If i reset it when having a lot of fun im almost in the teens lol

BMW M3
Not huge mods but: RS Tuning Remap, inlet manifold match, ITG panel fitler, Janspeed exhaust and sports cat.... performance wise. If it was 182 std then hopefully in the 90s.

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
should see a fair bit of bhp extra with that aye, from prior experience of chipping i saw good extra bhp from a remap which included the cat mapped in saw a good 20bhp addition well this was to one of my old fiestas.

My scooby now has been fully decated and remapped and its pushing an extra 70bhp above stock WRXs, but that is from a turbo engine though

Clio DCi 65
OMG! Didnt realise MPG was that bad!

Im going to have to get a job if i get a 1.4 or 1.6 clio now lol!!!!

Yes.
Yes.

Cool, these features could come in VERY handy.... any other features on the on board display?

I find the speed indicator for the cruise control or speed limiter very handy. It's much closer to gps verified speeds than the regular speedo needle. On that subject, the speed limiter really is a fantastic, literally life saving feature. Examples such as reduced SPECS enforced 40mph limits through motorway roadworks - just set the limiter to 40mph, plant your right foot into the shag pile, and concentrate on the road ahead, adjacent lanes and other cars, rather than your speedo needle.

RB 182
Ive got a 172 with 97k on it, 51 plate and it used to do 28mpg, but not i do a 17 mile trip to work, i saw 38mpg the other day! It usually sits at about 35 now though, i find it gets better if i keep it in high gears, i rarely use 5th apart from on a motorway

Anyone else find this?

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Aye its about a 12 mile journey from my house to work and its dual carage way all the wat nearly with nearly 0 traffic so im nearly always in 5th gear so hopefully should see arround 30mpg then

182cup & 172 racecar
I get about 34mpg driving to work and back. 40 mpg on the motorway. 28 if i put my foot down

That's what I see. I can get into the low 40's doing a steady 65 on the motorway when I drive it for work.

Steve
Thats about right.I roughly get the same and I dont hang about,some of these people must be wearing lead boots,or do they think WOW people will think I drive really fast if I tell them I get 15mpg out of my 1.nothing:clown: s