ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats yours called

clio sport mk1 golf

hello peeeeps

i seem to be the only person on this site to have names for my cars, i know theres another clio called chloe(sweet name) and hugo and one called thomas, but what are all yours called?? go on dont be shy!! tell me!! please,

ps me got a new clio on the way called charlotte!!

look forward to seeing your replies

nosh

and chloe,charlotte, and charlotte and chloe

VW Potato

youre not alone Nosh.

Mines called Puppy. (but only me and Pups know that. But you can tell Chloe and Charlotte, if you like).

g

mines called sh*t f**k b*****d at least when I get the bills through for all the repairs I keep having to have done

My Clio is called Squirt (hence name)

My 6 minis were called:

PK

Black

Thumper

Ben

Red

Molly

My pug - Spook

My MGB GT - Mogwai

My Fiesta - Ratty

My Beetle - Bluey

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

My 172 was called Sooty, the Golf will most likely be called Sweep, all my cars have had a name.

Megane 225 baby! :)

Mines called Baby - all the names I thought of for her, just didnt suit her personality so Baby it is :)

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by nosh clio on 26 June 2003

hello peeeeps

i seem to be the only person on this site to have names for my cars, i know theres another clio called chloe(sweet name) and hugo and one called thomas, but what are all yours called?? go on dont be shy!! tell me!! please,

ps me got a new clio on the way called charlotte!!

look forward to seeing your replies

nosh

and chloe,charlotte, and charlotte and chloe
Would that not be Chloe and Lottie (to their friends) :D

Anyway mine is Spook or Damien or both as he arrived on Friday 13th :eek: maybe the first clio with a double barrled name

The Williams is generally referred to as the willy (and yes, we did go through all the willy jokes when we first got it!) but theres no obvious name or abbreviation for the 172.

Mines called bag of Shi*e. However if she hadnt been put together by a bunch of monkey on Es I would call her FLO due to the number plate being FL03.

By lancer is called What The F*ck as the plate is *** WTF and thats what everyone said when the Proton look alike went down the Trax 0-60 straight in 5 secs.

clio sport mk1 golf

cool i think all your names are so so cool, i hope chloe and lottee get too meet you all very soon. come on then what about the rest of you then? i klnow theres a few of you that havent owned up!! i was gonna call lotte clarissa as i like that name tooo!! or beep beep.:oops:

clio sport mk1 golf

zara nice name, like from hollyoaks cool. all names are great, come on the roll up you scaredy cats lets have the rest of you then!!

nosh

C & C

Quote: Originally posted by nosh clio on 26 June 2003

zara nice name, like from hollyoaks cool. all names are great, come on the roll up you scaredy cats lets have the rest of you then!!

nosh

C & C

Named after a horse I had when I was a teenager!!!!

mines called wotapainintheassitscostingmelotsofbloodymoney or "frank" for short???

sorry nosh, i never really had a name for my car:(