ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheeels pic request and help!

Dervvv
as you all know i have been trying to get myself a set of clio standard alloys and i have!!! getting them on fridday/saturday so i have been ringing all the local and not so local alloy repair places around N.I and i have been qouted from 50 - 110 per wheel.... think everyone knows were the 110 qoute came from.... anyways the alloys i have on the way are like the picture below and i just need help in what colour to spray them.....

my car looks like (in my av) its a funny colour but hoping the theme of black and greeny :lolup:

but can u post up what your car and the wheels if u have the same in what colour please :) and help me decide!

thanks !

Attachments

• image.php.jpg
    image.php.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 70
  Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
mine are 16's but you get the picture.

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

nissan graphite grey with custom yellow badges (soon to be swapped with silver ones)

and then bike tape i added which im unsure about until i put them on the car...

"Navy" N17 TWO
£110 per wheel? :eek: Where at?

Get a set of 15" Dynamique rims done to match your new bonnet ;)

Honda civic ep2 05
Got my original alloys refurbished in portadown area in a place just down the road from shelbourne motors charged £50 and the 2 alloys i got done where buckled scratched chunks missing etc if you want any details on them ill have a look for u.
cheers
Adam

Honda civic ep2 05
Doubt was me only been down that end few times in my car. Anyway serched da place for a leaflet i lifted left it in the garage but cnt find it now and couldnt find a recepit but i do no its first left going down mahon road down a country lane just outside portadown then its a big yard. If leaflet turns up will give you a shout.