ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Bearings

Fiesta ST-2
Renault used to own SNR, before NTN bought them. SNR are the OEM for most Renault parts . They also invented the active sensor bearing technology. Can you tell I work for them lol.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
To echo the above, SNR are a good quality bearing manufacturer and are what come pressed in the genuine Renault and Brembo rear discs.

Wouldn't surprise me if they are what are fitted on the front at factory/what you get in a Renault box from the dealer to replace them

dan's cast offs.
just have a look for a local bearing stockist, you'll be surprised how much you can save on bearings.

Lotus Elise
Hub nut torque is very important one Clio bearing as it controls the preload. Something to take note of :)

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
just have a look for a local bearing stockist, you'll be surprised how much you can save on bearings.

ECP had the SNR ones on offer at £45, so I bought two yesterday.

Hub nut torque is very important one Clio bearing as it controls the preload. Something to take note of :)

Cheers Sam, noted. I'm not fitting them because I have no time at the moment due to work. I've had to cancel my holiday this week due to work, as its crazy busy. So its off to J-Tech Autmotive again, where Jamie and the guys will fit them and re-align / sort camber again :)