ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Choices...

For all you photoshop gurus... Looking to get a set of wheels next month but umming and arring about what to go for... Been looking at all the these wheels but cannot decide, so if you guys could photoshop some of the wheels onto my car I'd very much appreciative...

BedfordRd6-1.jpg

The wheel choices...

1CA03MBGN.jpg

1CAXYB6HS.jpg

1CAPBRB25.jpg

1CAFK9TTB.jpg

1CAXI155T.jpg

And a lairy one!

1CA28NAMP.jpg

Cheers
Nick

ibiza cupra
looks mint as it is but if i wer to go with any of them then it would be the white ones with the blue rim. would compliment the blue paint work.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Interesting choice of wheels! They all lightweight?

Sorry can't help with pics unless you want my best efforts with MS Paint lol

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Yeah all reasonably lightweight and in 15" which is what im after really...

Lightweight do make a massive difference, and 15" tyres will save you some money!

The 1.2s in white or black would suit well IMO, not sure on the white with blue lip. Might be common, but its obviously for a reason.

What happened to your turinis? What you got on at the moment?

Lightweight do make a massive difference, and 15" tyres will save you some money!

The 1.2s in white or black would suit well IMO, not sure on the white with blue lip. Might be common, but its obviously for a reason.

What happened to your turinis? What you got on at the moment?

Sold the turinis as I was getting bored of them pretty much, running on some Renault 19 16v wheels atm.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
White would be a b**ch to keep clean and not sure green would suit your car. I'd go with the Team Dynamics 3rd down or anthracite Turini's ;)

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
I'd go for the 1.2's in either white or black. White would be the most interesting.

Storm Grey 200
You need to find pictures of the wheels on cars, had a quick go on some other rota's.
BedfordRd6-1.jpg

Cheers for the photoshops people! Thought the green would look better but its look terrible!

Bowen - That p/shop looks great, think i've decided what I want now :) Are they Rota slipstreams you put in that picture yeah?

Christopher - Yeah i've heard that before, yet i've also heard that Team Dynamics wheels are the same also...

Cheers
Nick

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I dunno dude, looking at them on the car, the design looks all wrong for green. Would look sweet on yours! Going for some matt black 5 spokes now, light and easy to clean, and hides brake dust nicely! :)

Good stuff!

Green is the way forward, My 197 alloys are getting a nice refurb this month along with them wearing a new shade of green !

Knowsit green, or red for me ATM.