ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel colour and splitter

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
Can anyone tell me what colour these wheels are im having mine refurbed and fancy a change any suggestions and pics would be great.
Also any idea what splitter that is ?
Clio1.jpg

182 ff
It's only gonna get scraped t one point anyway 20 delivered is a bargain
what screws would you use? they say self tapping? I am not fitting it, the garage is...did you fit a front door window seal? how much was it? was it easy to fit.. my window letting in wind noise and you can push the window and it moves at the top..passenger one doesn't.

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
Yeah self tapping screws will be Penny's and it needs the ends cut off to fit prob take 10 mins. It was the inside seal on mine, I got one for 3 quid out a scrapies off a normal 3 door, the are all the same. You need to losen the door card its 4 screws at bottom one behind handle and 1 under neath window switch bit, You just lift off old one put in new one, it can only go on 1 way so you can't get it wrong takes 15 mins at most.

182 ff
Yeah self tapping screws will be Penny's and it needs the ends cut off to fit prob take 10 mins. It was the inside seal on mine, I got one for 3 quid out a scrapies off a normal 3 door, the are all the same. You need to losen the door card its 4 screws at bottom one behind handle and 1 under neath window switch bit, You just lift off old one put in new one, it can only go on 1 way so you can't get it wrong takes 15 mins at most.
there are 3 clios in a scrap yard near me..i got 2 rear boot locks last week for £2..i will pop down see how it comes apart..

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
It's easy its torx screws so bring the right tools, none near me have any or I would of half stripped it by now lol

182 ff
It's easy its torx screws so bring the right tools, none near me have any or I would of half stripped it by now lol
I know, I got my tools from a clio in the scrap yard ha
one time they had a 172 in..i got under engine tray thing(Renault about £100) for a pound,if there was one in now,i would strip it ha.

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
I got the tool kit bit out the spare wheel out of one incould do with an under engine tray scrapies are awesome