ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel damage help!

Car  renault clio
Hey guys...

Taken my black 172 wheels off for a little while as someone slashed one of my tyres, also the car is going into the bodyshop next week and it gives me a chance to give them a good clean but I noticed this scratch...

damage.webp


Has anyone got any ideas on how to get rid of it or even just getting it less noticable? or am I being to picky?

Jez
 
Pay for a re-furb if it bothers you. Or do what I'd do - let it get covered in brake dust/dirt and you won't see it.
 
Back
Top