ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel or spigot problems - quick answer required please :)

e34, 172, Radical
Just took my front wheels off to get balanced and found these, not sure if they are separate spiggot rings or part of/included with the wheels. The wheels are team dynamics 1.2's, these parts have obviously not enjoyed the heat of braking much so looking for better replacements - need them reasonably quick as well.

Does anyone know a) Where to get them and b) what size they should be. I'm new to clio's so apologies if this is a very basic question!

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

Cheers,

Dunc.

e34, 172, Radical
You can measure the inner diameter on your wheel, and the outer diameter on the spigot you are going onto (60.1 for a clio normally) and just buy them online pretty readily.

E.g:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Spigot-Rings-Hub-72-6-60-1-RENAULT-CLIO-4-Rings-/130497117785

(you will need to check if yours are 72.6 though in the first place of course, that is just an example)

Thanks for that I'll measure the wheels when I get them back, will new ones like that just melt again though?

Cheers,

Dunc.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Thanks for that I'll measure the wheels when I get them back, will new ones like that just melt again though?

Cheers,

Dunc.

Potentially yes if you are getting the disks mega hot.

You could get some turned up from ally to prevent the problem, or just rely on the wheel bolts to locate and not use spigot adaptors.

e34, 172, Radical
Hi, the wheels are 72.6 can anyone confirm the hub size before I order - don't have the car here to measure. It's a 172 cup '03

Thanks,

Dunc.