ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Refurbs

Just wondering how much im likely to pay for all 4 refurbing... there multispokes (on the golf) and should have a polished lip which has corroded pretty bad and hasa bit of damage...
There split rims too... want them repolishing and inner bits of wheels respraying..

Ideas?

A Fcukin Car
I know somebody who will do it for £400, he has the car for a day and they look mint when he has done.

i want someone local and i think freds a million miles away....
dont want nothing stupidly expensive... a child with a paintbrush could make them look better than they are at the minute

There's a guy that lives in Whaley Bridge that does them for about £50 a wheel I think and they look amazing afterwards!! If you live anywhere near I could post the number up for the guy later if you wanted!? I'm at work at the mo..:(

Carla..:D

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
im gettin mine back today. £30 a rim. really really knackered turbines been refurbed and resprayed anthracite. wanted an extra £20 to polish the rim on each tho.

bit dear tho and they were meant to polish my mates manifold and fuel rail guard and the sprayed them instead of polishing

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
place callled prescot near st helens i got mine done. pro clean. search for em in google