ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Spacers Help :)

Clio Sport 182
I see people saying they have put spacers on their clio's but how much do you have? I have a 182 with the standard graphite 16" wheels.. What would make them look good, like flush with the arches? Front and back? I heard maybe 15mm? But is that front and back or different for each? Help please guys! :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
You might struggle with 15's on the rear if you're running 205's, my 195's on Cup Turinis rubbed nearly constantly with them. 5's are fine on the rear, 15's on the front to be safe or 25's if you fancy it and you're not going to low. The FK alloy spacers from Venom are great :)

Clio Sport 182
Right so 5mm on back and 15/20mm on front? Do you not get maybe a 10mm for rear? and where do I get them Spacers? Thanks!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
10's might well be fine and some people have even ran 15's on the back, each car seems to be different, sounds stupid I know :S

If you want cheap but heavy spacers Motorsportworld do DeltaMic's for around £50 for 2 nothing wrong with them at all though. Up from that FK's are around £70-80 depending on the size you want but are far better made and extremely light, Venom motorsport sell these. The other thing to keep in mind is that 15mm and above can either bolt to the hub so you can use your original bolts or you can get a different type that uses longer bolts, the 15mm Delta Mic's use longer bolts which also helps to keep the cost down, where as FK's have both options available, anything bigger than 15's from FK are all the bolt to hub type.