ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheels and engine-bay makeover

clio 182
last time i posted i got hate so lets see what happens this time

ive cleaned the wheels and had a go at personalising my wheels at the same time.....some images

ra6a7a8y_zps7178796e.jpg

qy3u8y4e_zpsad627ade.jpg

and some accents

vaqa8asy_zpsc69a8413.jpg

the engine bay got a overhaul

daqube4u_zps4afd6f84.jpg

and now

bupeze2u_zps7f671600.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Wheels not really my thing , but each to their own , individuality and all that . Engine bay looks so much better though , let down by the rusty engine mount/bolts though .

Renault Clio 182 BG
Possibly going to sound a bit daft but the Renaultsport on the manifold, is it easy enough to get the result you have or it is a case of paint over it all, sand down and hand paint?

clio 182
Possibly going to sound a bit daft but the Renaultsport on the manifold, is it easy enough to get the result you have or it is a case of paint over it all, sand down and hand paint?

painted the whole manifold black then sanded across the renaultsport with a flat sanding block mate :) not painted polished back (well started)

Renault Clio 182 BG
painted the whole manifold black then sanded across the renaultsport with a flat sanding block mate :) not painted polished back (well started)

Cheers
Im wanting to do mine very similar, just match them to my alloys (anthracite with a silver flec) I have plans but atm little funding :(