ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels for Mk3 Clio?

Hi, what alloys would people suggest for my new mk3 clio.. currently has the standard 16" canasta alloys which I'm not overly keen on and look slightly undersized in my opinion. So I'm thinking 17s as the arches should be able to take them fine. And with a slight drop, maybe 35mm on H&R springs to come soon in the future.

Was looking after a mates set of 17" Fiesta ST Alloys and just put them up against my clio for fun to see what they'd look like... think they look 10x better than what is currently on the clio!

DSC09937.jpg

DSC09936.jpg

Mk1 Maxim Sport
They do look quite good but think they look too big imo. Definately need it lowering though, id do that first before u choose wheels just incase they decide to rub.

Clio Mk3 1.2
I've just 17's fitted to mine and lowered 35mm and the car looks so much better. As was said above, the wheels now fit in the arches!! I'm running 7x17 wheels with 205/40/17 tyres and there's no rubbing at all.

Go for it fella, you won't regret it!

BG 182
they seem to suit the mrk3 quite well actually! What are you going to do with the center caps?

Hi, what alloys would people suggest for my new mk3 clio.. currently has the standard 16" canasta alloys which I'm not overly keen on and look slightly undersized in my opinion. So I'm thinking 17s as the arches should be able to take them fine. And with a slight drop, maybe 35mm on H&R springs to come soon in the future.

Was looking after a mates set of 17" Fiesta ST Alloys and just put them up against my clio for fun to see what they'd look like... think they look 10x better than what is currently on the clio!

DSC09937.jpg

DSC09936.jpg

is that just side skirts without the front and rear bumpers?

Looks good!

Cheers for the comments guys, at the moment I think I'll be sticking with what I've got, would ideally fancy a set of 17" anthracite turinis... but cheapest price I've found for them is just short of £1k with tyres (from k-tec). And yeah Dyno its the dynamique SX model so has the front and rear splitters as well as side skirts. First on the cards though has to be lowering it. Josh

A Euro'd one...
Unfortunatley the ST wheels wont fit as Ford fitment is 4x108 and the Clio is 4x100. 17's dont look too bad on the Mk3 but i think 16's with a hefty slam is the way to go.