ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels opinions.. (pic)

An orange one
found these yesterday in Revolution in newcastle...not cheap..but they will do them special order to fit the v6...i absolutely love them..and fancy a change from my pindrive's anyways? if i dont go for a mk2 im very tempted!

opinions..
oh..they are 2 peice and forged so lightweight too! they remind me of deep dish turinis'

sparco_10_b.jpg

An orange one
I have yet to see a vee look good on a 5 or 6 spoke wheel though..IMHO they need lots of spokes to retain the semi OEM look

An orange one
Ali...I was/am...just need to find a black one...lol

Although the thought of those wheels, K&W coilies and Recaro trendlines...is making me think how good my mk1 would then be?

the wheels get a thumbs up from me. better than the gash wheels you was deciding on last time that never ended up geting.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ali...I was/am...just need to find a black one...lol

Although the thought of those wheels, K&W coilies and Recaro trendlines...is making me think how good my mk1 would then be?

recaro trendlines, are they the same as the trophy. Your exhaust sounds incredible was listening to a clip on you tube.

An orange one
yeah..the recaro trendlines are 182 trophy seats

with all that the spec would be..

19" sparco 10's
K&W variant 3 coilovers
Recaro Trendlines with no belt guides (i just prefer the more OEM look)
Quicksilver OMG backbox
PiperX viper filter
Phase 2 led lights and clear repeaters/silvervisions
Pioneer DEHP-77mp running Ipod and uprated speakers all round
Mk2 v6 spoiler
Redstuff pads

mmm...