ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels problem

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
I have got a set of wheels of an 06 dynamique megane (staggered look) and the dont fit under my coil springs, so i thought spacers would be the solution 10mm i think would do it? would i need extended wheel studs?

182, 6r GTi
yes you would need longer wheel bolts, a few kits like H&R come with them, with out you wouldn't have a huge amount of thread in the hub could result in the threads pulling out like they did on my brothers supercharged fiesta,

Yea. Make sure you get hubcentric spacers for safety. And not any old universal ones. Although the smallest these come in is 13mm each side iirc.
Then just get longer wheel bolts from the likes of demon tweaks / euro performance.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I would go for the hub centric spacers that bolt to the hub then you bolt the wheel to the spacer.

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Cheers lads, plenty of thought will go into them, mots up so ive no money to do much to it at the minute

ross