ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheels

clio 172
I used to have a astra b4 my 172. I had a set of 18" chrome wolfrace street mantis alloys. 205/18/35. Does any1 no if these would fit my clio or wots the biggest that would go on?

Please don't put them on it, they'll look naff (any set of 18's looks naff tbh) plus it'll make it handle badly.

RS 172
18's look a bit silly on a Clio, they are just too big. Makes it look a bit like a large rollerskate :D. They may fit, but they would look a bit off.

clio 172
cheers guys. what alloys look nice then? my 172 is black and lowered to the top of my tyres. getting pics on here soon.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Depends if you wanna follow the Crowds wiv Turini's, Stick wiv ur Std Wheels n refurb them, Go wiv some 182 Wheels or Some Track Style Wheels but never go bigger than 16"

Andy

clio 172
yeah. got the std 16" wheels on at the mo. probly stick with them then till i find sum that look nice.

Mini Cooper S sport
I don't think I've seen a single set of Wolfrace alloys that I like yet. Maybe it's because the ones I see are always too big with huge gaps between the spokes which show off crappy front discs and even MORE crappy painted rear 'power drumz'.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
18's will go on if its not lowered.
Wont rub on the front, does on the back if you go over a big bump sometimes. Two people in the back max, small people lol.

Would post pic but dont know how to sorry. Still they are too big, im downgrading to 17's soon.