ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheels......

CLIO Iceberg 172
iv been looking at a range of alloys for my 172 and have done this photoshop of the ones i think i like best that i think will suit the car.

tell me what ya think

they are 17"x8" MAM NUVO £695.00 at 2 modified.com

Attachments

• MAM7SP_L.jpg
    MAM7SP_L.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 32
  • mmmmmwheels.jpg
    mmmmmwheels.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 70
  • wheels front.jpg
    wheels front.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 34

J03

MX5 1.8
not for me...... kei force 10 are nice if you want milti spokes... either that or everyone whoes going to reply are going to say speedline turini's... or something stock.. lol

CLIO Iceberg 172
speedline turini's i cant stand them! they remind me of the Team Dynamic wheels everyone uses on the metro and also the early zetec S wheels.... i need somthing chunky..... thats multi spoke not comotives

Monaco Blue 172
may sound dumb - but y not 17's y would they not help the handling??

and what would u prefeR??

cheers

CLIO Iceberg 172
just thought 17's would fill out the ach a bit better plus there is very little diff in price of wheels and tyres between 16's and 17's

Monaco Blue 172
so you would prefer 16's ?? because it funny my mate was only telling me the other day that 17's look nicer but 16's are better for handling :eek:

Monaco Blue 172
what the theory behind 16's being better for handling, doesnt 17inch have wider tyres there for more grip ??

Nike Lunar Elite's
Wheels look horrible and I'm also not a fan of 17s (having had 17s and 16s on mine) but if you insist then I'd go for 1 of the following (if they are available in a fitment for the 172) >

GRASteelgrey18x7.5.jpg

Ultraleggera_gs.jpg

130.JPG

Monblue bombay badboy!
Go for whatever wheels you like in whatever size no harm in being an different!:approve:

Nike Lunar Elite's
The bottom ones are from ACE, I can't remember what they are called. I had very similar ones made by BK on my old Grande >

31052006176.gif