ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels

Im looking for a set of alloys for my car, Clio 2000(w reg) 17s preferably with a price limit of £550 including tryes, nothing special on the tyres,Who can tell me what looks bad

Willy2

£400, i still have the original reciept for close £800. good condition and two tyres are like new, the fronts are ok

Yeah they look good but i am really after 17s, anyone else know of a set fo £600 including tyres preferably twin 5 spoke

in fast car magazine there is an advert for south west tyres. they do so pretty good looking deals. wheels and tyres 17" starting at £480. i also found a good deal in some kruzin shop which i found in me local tescos!

A well built VW

http://www.awda.comwww.awda.com

bought my enzo cups from there under £300 for a set of 15s wish i had gone for the 17s now excellent service would definately recommend look in the offers section or give them a bell they have changing stock depending on the suppliers deal at the time these are on the website at the moment both split five spokes good luck m8

Wolfrace Dynamo 7x17
(4 x 100) Fits many popular UK cars.
Please enquire about yours. Hurry limited stocks!!
Price inc. 205.40x17 budget tyres
£534.46 inc.vat.
ONLY 1 SET LEFT!!!
Distributed by Wolfrace
Fits most popular UK cars.
Please enquire about yours.

CAM295 6.5x15
Price inc. 195.50x15 budget tyres,
£326.70 inc.vat.
Also available in 7x17.
Price inc. 205.40x17 budget tyres,
£503.52 inc.vat.