ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do you want the main Meet to Happen?

When would you like it?

• Total voters

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
After receiving a PM of a member and aslo talking to James about it, we have decided to do a Poll and see if you lot would like to carry on doing the Main Meets at the end of the Month or start at the beginning of the Month, myself i'm not bothered either will be ok for me. But it's up to you lot really.

So i'll get a poll up shortly and go from there.

Thanks

Geddes

slow 172 rep
Im away like every last weekend or like the weekend after payday so i would rather have it at the start or do like every other so i could still come to some.

the BBQ N.E.R.P were on about when we was there could be the 2nd meet during the month? just turn up with a BBQ and lots of food they will have no choice.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Im away like every last weekend or like the weekend after payday so i would rather have it at the start or do like every other so i could still come to some.

the BBQ N.E.R.P were on about when we was there could be the 2nd meet during the month? just turn up with a BBQ and lots of food they will have no choice.

No probs Dean as with N.E.R.P me and James are sorting something out