ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

When does bidding amounts increase?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  S-Max
I have something on for £30 and the bid has increased to £31, I thought at this price point it went up by more than a pound..?

Anyone know how it works/at which point minimum increase is more or do you as a seller have to set it?

Trader Rating - 100%
20   0   0
  BMW 330D
depends on the maximum bid of the current bidder. I bid in silly amounts so that if someone bid £45 ill bid put a maximum bid of £45.73 so i outbid them by 73 pence. If the current bid is at say 25 and the current highest bidder puts in a highest bid of 31, it still shows on ebay that the highest bid is 25. When someone bids say 30 the person who was the highest bidder will automatically have there bid increased to 31 thus the strange occurance of the bid being an odd amount.

I cant explain that simplier lol i like my details!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We don't know you haven't linked it.

Don't forget the last few hours it'll go mad (hopefully for you).

Trader Rating - 100%
20   0   0
  BMW 330D
I tend to bid within the last minute as long as it doesnt go above my budget. I like waiting until the last minute you can get some items so cheap lol.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It works, I'm not well up on 2nd hand cookers so I won't make a comment on how much you get lol.

Adam, it's a real pain that last minute, trying to get as many bids in as you can, hammering the keys on the keyboard trying to time it so you'll get it in the last second! Quite energetic and exciting in a sad way.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Atomic clock is the way forward, I guarantee I can get a bid in with 1 second to go.