ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

When the sun doth shine..

Ian

Focus TDCi
Well Manchester has been without rain for a record breaking period of over two consecutive days, so I thought I'd try my hand at the ever-popular ways of the bored photographer and venture out into the back garden and take photos of flowers. :)

To be honest I needed to get out and get some fresh air.

3438958648_57a00902d2.jpg

3438137131_121d62d5af.jpg

#3 Need to learn how to use photoshop to get rid of these power lines:
3438123351_70f35a4369.jpg

3438880500_2fa7d179e3.png

#5 Only got once of this as they refuse to be photographed. It's not quite right, but anyway:
3438112421_8346d727eb.jpg

#6 And one of my ill-fitting new bumper:
3438086492_edee5a3504.png

It's amazing how much difference a bit of sun makes. Comments and criticisms please.

Ian

Love :3 dude, I'll have a go at removing them for you if you like.

Rest are good too mind.

Oh and I can see another sunflower ;)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Love :3 dude, I'll have a go at removing them for you if you like.

Rest are good too mind.

Oh and I can see another sunflower ;)

Lol, shusshh I'm trying to convince myself I don't want one!
Yeah cheers, would be good to see them without the lines.

Me and Gaz really like number 1 Ian :)

Thankya. :)

Removing that is easy. Just use the clone tool in PS :)

Nice pics too!

Well I only have lightroom and the spot removal tool seems a bit primitive.. doesn't like being overlapped. Might have to try and get PS though. And thanks. :)

FF RB 182
Lol, shusshh I'm trying to convince myself I don't want one!
Yeah cheers, would be good to see them without the lines.

Thankya. :)

Well I only have lightroom and the spot removal tool seems a bit primitive.. doesn't like being overlapped. Might have to try and get PS though. And thanks. :)

We have the full Adobe CS3 suite you can borrow next meet if you want Ian?

182 & Porsche 986
looking good, something about the first one i'm not sure about the bright bokeh behind kinda loses the flower on the right i dunno what im talking about really.

Ian

Focus TDCi
looking good, something about the first one i'm not sure about the bright bokeh behind kinda loses the flower on the right i dunno what im talking about really.

Cheers Claire, I know what you mean. I was thinking that it lacks separation between the subject and the background when I first loaded it up, but when I've tried altering the background levels it just looks really fake. Hopefully the weather will stay good and I'll get a few more though!