ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where can i get 172 body kit for my mk2 ph1

clio 1.4 petrol
Gonna invest in this kit for my mk2 ph1 anyone know where I can get it, And will everything fit ok on to my 1.4 non sport model?

Mégane RS
CIMG4062.jpg

Good old Prima Racing

S13
I retract my previous statement. That looks awesome. Do you have to cut into the grille bit for that or do they supply you with a shortened one?

Chocolate Bar™
Best place is eurocarparts.com (i think) front bumper costs only around the 50 quid mark, wings arent much from renault, job done. INstead of the ph1 172 rear bumper, fit the mk ph2 dynamique bumper its a bit deeper and also a lot cheaper

Clio 172 mk2
Still not the real thing

Make sure you change the drums to discs at the back though if you are going to do it....that's a real giveaway that it's not a 172

fiesta 1.25
Im going to be doing this to my white clio mk2 ph1 .Cant i just buy the 172 bumper ,sidewings and sideskirts? I dont get the point of these 172 lookalike bumpers?

clio 1.4 petrol
DiD anyone check my ebay link up above It looks good i might buy need soem advice tho as maybe some of you will know more about it.

Chocolate Bar™
thats what i thought i was only going with what middo said

the link i posted was to a genuine 172 bumper to fit a 172 ie. u need to buy the wings as well so its the full kit. The reason i mentioned the bumper is because thats the most expensive bit new from renault, so get a copy from euro car parts to save cost

those bits on the ebay link will fit no probs, i had those sides on my car

S13
Was in Eurocarparts the other day thought I'd enquire about the part number on that page and the bloke was insistent that it was for a non sport Clio, he didn't seem to realise there was a difference between the parts.

hate the second one but the first ones ok, back bumper is diiiiirty though, plus i bet there very poor fitting, normally are off ebay from what ive heard.

clio 1.4 petrol
Wat u mean by dirrty? Lol
From the feedback from the people they actually say the fitting is fine. Didn't see many complain to be honest. Might be tempted by first one its not exactly expensive anyways. May be worth a look.