ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where can I get an Exhaust Fitted In Essex?

LY V6 with Recaros
Hopefully will be purchasing an exhaust in a couple of weeks, only I don't know anywhere around the essex area who will fit one? I've rang up a couple of places, and they will only fit it if it is bought from them.

Can anyone suggest or recommend anywhere please? Near or in Essex.

Last edited:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'm guessing it's an after market exhaust, as you can't be needing a replacement Renault one?
Mark Fish will do anything really, if you struggle finding a normal kinda place you could give him a call

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
He might be, but you get what you pay for. Best thing to do is give him a call, give him an idea on the exhaust you got and he will be able to give you an idea what to expect to pay. I'm not much help am I! :eek:
Someone will come along in a minute that will actually be helpfull ;)

LY V6 with Recaros
Don't worry, that was helpful, I will give him a call and get a price. I've just asked the workshop at work and they will fit it for me, but if Mark Fish is reasonably priced, then I may still go with him, as you say, you get what you pay for! :)

VW ....
i wouldn't expect to pay anymore than £50 for fitting an exhaust ,should be a piece of piss job to these guys .

LY V6 with Recaros
i wouldn't expect to pay anymore than £50 for fitting an exhaust ,should be a piece of piss job to these guys .

Yeah, I don't really fancy paying too much to have it done, certainly no more than £50 really! Although as I said, my garage at work will do it for nothing, I trust them, so think I will go for them if Mark Fish is too much.