ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where can i get spacers from?

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Motorsportworld for steel ones they come in 20mm and 25mm, i know the 25mm ones are £45

Venom motorsport for fk, h&r, and eibach ones. They come in a wider range of selection and prices.

I personally would only use hubcentic and type B spacers ( the ones you bolt on to your hub then bolt your wheel into the spacer). There alot safer as your bolts arnt designed to take the full weight of your car.

Hope this helps

Clio 172
cheers stuiemc thats very helpful

and anyone no of anywhere else possibly closer to the derbyshire area???

Weo

HALFRAUDS sell some, as to what i dont know but i saw them other day when buying some wheel locking nuts.

Clio 172
Stay away from them cheap alloy metal and there not even hubcentric.

may have to get them till i can order decent ones i mean which is better driving with backwards camber cause the wheel rubs on the coilee or crappy spacers for a week?

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
may have to get them till i can order decent ones i mean which is better driving with backwards camber cause the wheel rubs on the coilee or crappy spacers for a week?

Its up to you. You might need longer wheel bolts aswell. My mate got them halfords ones and when we tightned his wheel up they cracked, wouldnt recommend them for a day never mind a week. Lol

you will need longer wheel bolts,also i would not touch those ones out of halfrauds i you want to stay alive;)

take it you mean positive camber? But yeah thats the better option out of the two just take it easy.

Mini Cooper
Sorry for the slight hijack, didn't fancy starting a new thread about something similar, just had my Rokkor coilovers fitted last weekend and my car has sat on the drive for the past week due to no spacers causing the wheels to rub quite badly :dapprove: So I'm looking to buy some, will http://www.venommotorsport.com/product_details.php?id=2892&manufacturer=FK&category=wheel
be good to get my a bit of clearance so I can actually drive? Was looking at getting the 26mm Hubcentric ones.

Cheers :)

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Sorry for the slight hijack, didn't fancy starting a new thread about something similar, just had my Rokkor coilovers fitted last weekend and my car has sat on the drive for the past week due to no spacers causing the wheels to rub quite badly :dapprove: So I'm looking to buy some, will http://www.venommotorsport.com/product_details.php?id=2892&manufacturer=FK&category=wheel
be good to get my a bit of clearance so I can actually drive? Was looking at getting the 26mm Hubcentric ones.

Cheers :)

I wouldnt say this is simlier but its just trial and error tbh if your wheels are rubbing. Btw 26mm is the overall track widening of the axle so its only 13mm a side. Just make sure you take this into account when buying some.

What you could do is find some nuts and spacers to fit your bolts and put them on behind the wheel. Just build them up start with one nut and spin your wheel if it still rubs add a spacer to each one and so on. Then measure the width of the nuts and spacer and thtl be the size spacer you need. DO NOT DRIVE WITH THEM ON

Last edited:
  "Navy" N17 TWO
I wouldnt say this is simlier but its just trial and error tbh if your wheels are rubbing. Btw 26mm is the overall track widening of the axle so its only 13mm a side. Just make sure you take this into account when buying some.

What you could do is find some nuts and spacers to fit your bolts and put them on behind the wheel. Just build them up start with one nut and spin your wheel if it still rubs add a spacer to each one and so on. Then measure the width of the nuts and spacer and thtl be the size spacer you need. DO NOT DRIVE WITH THEM ON

That's the best advice in this thread TBH :)